The Annunaki

The Annunaki
Aliens, Gods or Demons?

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

New Book

Almost finished the second book of the Dragon Court series, the third one has already presented itself to me, as in I have a good idea of who the main character is and the storyline.


This book I'm writing presently is taking much longer than the first. Do I know why? Not really. There's a wealth of information that I'm including, hoping that it doesn't overwhelm the reader and I've been considering whether to cut it in half or to keep it one long manuscript. Reader interest flagging is of concern to me. Guess I'll have to wait for my editor and beta readers to advise me on which would be better.


Truth is, I've really enjoyed writing this book. The last one felt like I had something to say, this one doesn't carry the same impetus, and so there is a lot more leeway in how the story develops and what I can change. The characters have revealed themselves slowly and it's been wonderful watching them come alive. Fingers crossed I'm not the only one who thinks so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment