The Annunaki

The Annunaki
Aliens, Gods or Demons?

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Annunaki: human or reptilian?

Still confused on that score, even though I'm well into the third book in my series. I can't find any explanation as to why they are depicted like this:

and this: 

whether they were both Annunaki or if the reptilian beings came from elsewhere. As far as I can see, the theory I postulate in Serpent Priestess hinting at genetic manipulation (which they were proficient in, it is how they created the lulu amel) is as plausible as any other, and I'm writing a work of fiction. 



I am looking further into the connection, studying everything I can regarding Shaman accounts of the reptilians, David Icke (yes, even him), Graham Hancock and the Knight Templars--in particular their seal. More to come when I have cemented my own theory

No comments:

Post a Comment