Annunaki, Serpent Cult and Dragon Court, Bloodlines, Secret Rituals and Blood Rites.
Aliens, Gods or Demons?
Thursday, 2 April 2015
Items in Dragon Court:
Here is a list to help you with some of the items that are used by the Annunaki and their descendants:
1) Shuhadakhu: fiery sword, once used in tournaments, now a ceremonial emblem of office of Innana, the M'hor
2) An Athame--ceremonial blade/wand crafted by Eris. Used in her rituals
3) Orme, or monatomic gold. A white powdered gold that they ingest to expand their consciousness
4) Amiel cloaks--made to look like scales (not quite so fishlike in the books)
5) Paten: a ceremonial plate used to serve the orme
6) Atana: the cone shaped crown that all Annunaki and their Kings and Queens wore (used by Egyptians and others in later times). It is from the Atanas that the pointy cone came to symbolise knowledge, as wizards and witches are depicted wearing.
7) How the aircraft they flew is depicted
8) a Reptilian Being: identified at birth and trained by Eris as Mulla Xul (assassins), both Cronous and Rhea have the 'nature'.